- You can access SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats of companies) analysis.
- And you can take better Investment decisions.
- Monitor your portfolio of Stocks, Mutual Funds and other asset classes.
- Timely updates and alerts whenever there is any news on the stocks you track
- You can follow your favourite topics to get the latest recommendations.
- You can participate in conversations relating to your portfolio or assets of your interest
- All-day coverage of latest market, business and economy news; plus interviews of senior management.
- There is an option to save important news and articles to read later, even when offline.
2. Ticker Tape
It lets you find stocks by using smart filters & readymade screens that match your criteria.
- MMI indicates the market/investors sentiment and has four emotional zones: extreme fear, fear, greed and extreme greed.
- By using readymade screens you can discover awesome ideas and stocks.
- You can create your own custom screens depending on what you want to analyze.
- It will help you in checking whether the stock is good for investments or not.
- The screener is easy, simple to use, and customisable.
- You can use over 70 filters to compare stocks.
- Learn section is rich in information that provides insights into various modules covering topics like Elementary Economics, Equity Markets, Investing in portfolios and evaluating stocks.
3. Stock Edge
- This is one of the best features. You can filter stocks based on various scans like fundamental and technical scans.
- You can do 360-degree research on stocks through detailed Stock market data.
- You can also do a sector-wise and industry-wise study of stocks based on different ratios.
- Study a portfolio of more than 300 Individual & Institutional Famous Investors.
- Create your own Equity and MF watchlists.
- Take personalized Notes of any individual Stocks and Mutual Fund Scheme.
- There are short learning videos to teach various concepts of the market.
4. Investing.com App
- Quick access to all or any of the world-class tools, including Economic Calendar, Earnings Calendar, Technical Summary, Currency Converter, Market Quotes, advanced charts and more.
- The app gives customizable alerts for any stocks, economic event or new analysis articles.
- Breaking news, videos, updates and analysis on global financial markets, also as technology, politics and business.
- Live quotes and charts for over 100,000 stocks, traded on over 70 global exchanges.
- You can track major global indices, stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies.
- Give live updates on global economic events according to your personal interests.
- By using the economic calendar, it is easy to track the market impact.
5. ET Markets
- There are statistics, Screeners, and filters available which cover all asset classes like equity, indices, commodities, mutual funds, IPOs, ETFs, forex, NPS, ULIPs, etc.
- In-app, there are calculators like Income Tax Calculator, Loans etc.
- There is also a Currency Converter to get the latest and historical forex exchange rates.
- Another best app to track your investments in stocks and mutual funds with a portfolio feature.
6. Yahoo Finance
- MarketsMojo analyzes every listed company in the Indian share market with these 4 parameters – Quality, Valuation, Financial Trend, Technical analysis.
- Add stocks to your watchlist and track their performance.
- Stay up-to-date with quarterly results across the market. You can analyse stocks from their previous result.
- MarketsMojo app rate all stock brokers.
- You can get an in-depth analysis of your portfolio.
- You can also track your mutual fund holdings in your portfolio.
8. BSE India
9. Zerodha Varsity
- The UI of the app is well designed and very user friendly.
- It is well structured and all lessons are broken down into small cards which makes very easy to read.
- Where you can read current important news and expert’s opinions.
- Quiz at the end of each level to check your knowledge.
- There is certification at the end of every module.
- It is completely FREE to access.
10. Trade Brains
- Trade Brains app is a pocket guide for stock market investment.
- There are a lot of how to invest, where to invest, real-life stock market situations and advise that can help you.
- App has artificial intelligence-based financial chatbot will answer most of your troublesome queries.
- App’s simple financial calculators will help you simplify your investments.
- You can participate in the Trade Brains’ investing quizzes to test your knowledge of the stock market and mutual funds.
FAQ For Best Share Market Apps In India
MoneyControl app is best to track your overall portfolios. You can track stocks, mutual funds, fixed deposits etc.
At the end of the financial year, you can also generate the Capital Gains report.
The best part is that it is free.
MoneyControl and ET Markets gives all latest news updates according to your personalized portfolio.
If you want to get global financial news and analysis you can also look at investing.com app.
Varsity by Zerodha is the best platform for the new one who wants to learn the basics of the share market.
Everything is explained in the simplest possible manner.